Experience Niagara’s iconic landscape, rich history and thriving culture and communities with the ease and convenience of a complimentary shuttle.
Here everyone gets a free ride to adventure on-board the Discover Niagara Shuttle! It’s easy to get caught up in the breathtaking scenery of Niagara Falls USA along the scenic Niagara River and Erie Canal. Experience a variety of things to do from hiking trails to boutique shopping, local cuisine, historic sites, and boat rides through some of the region’s most notable waterways. Shuttles meet ADA standards for accessibility and are equipped with wheelchair lifts. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided on the shuttle. Also, shuttles are equipped with bike racks.
Several Niagara Falls USA attractions and activities are encouraging visitors to purchase and secure admission tickets online and in advance of their visit. Please confirm details beforehand to ensure an enjoyable experience for all! Times and days are subject to change.
When does the Discover Niagara Shuttle run?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle begins service on Friday, May 26, 2023.
- May 26–June 18: Operates Friday-Sunday; Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to midnight; Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- June 23–Sept. 4: Operates daily; Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to midnight; Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sept. 9–Oct. 9: Operates Friday-Sunday; Friday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to midnight; Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Do I need a ticket to ride? If so, how much?
No, the Discover Niagara Shuttle is FREE! You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the designated stops on the shuttle route.
How long between shuttles at each stop?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle will visit each stop roughly every 40 minutes, traffic dependent. On average, the full round trip will take two hours.
How many shuttles are there?
There are five shuttles for the Falls to the Fort route, one for the Niagara Falls-Lockport Express, and one for the Lockport Loop.
How do I know when the shuttle is coming?
Download the Discover Niagara Shuttle App or visit the website to track the shuttles and view its location. The blue dots are shuttle stops and the green dots show the active shuttles in-transit.
Can I bring pets on the shuttles?
No, unless they are certified service animals.
Where does the shuttle stop?
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Goat Island Pedestrian Bridge
- Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
- 3rd & Old Falls Street
- 3rd Street Entertainment District
- Niagara Gorge Trails and Schoellkopf Elevator
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Niagara Falls Public Library
- Niagara Falls Train Station & Underground Railroad Heritage Center
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University
- NYPA – Niagara Power Vista
- Lewiston Academy Park
- Lewiston Center
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Stella Niagara Preserve
- Youngstown Center
- Old Fort Niagara
- Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Lockport Cave & Niagara Zipper
- Cornerstone CFCU Arena
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Wide Waters Marina
- Theatre District
- Erie Canalway Trail
- Niagara County Historical Society
Make the most of this free shuttle with these full-day, family-friendly itineraries!